Part three of a four-part series on DevOps with Gene Kim and Red Hat IT.
- Part 1: Getting DevOps Off the Ground
- Part 2: The Importance of Partnership in DevOps
- Part 3: A DevOps Implementation Strategy
- Part 4: DevOps Successes and Failures
- Bill Montgomery: Manager, Red Hat IT
- Steve Milner: Engineer, Red Hat IT
- Jen Krieger: Product Owner, Red Hat IT
- Tim Bielawa: Engineer, Red Hat IT
- Chris Murphy: Engineer, Red Hat IT
Introduction: Gene Kim, award-winning CTO and co-author of “The Phoenix Project,” recently sat down with Red Hat IT’s Inception team to discuss their DevOps mission. Here are the highlights from the conversation.
On the Inception team’s DevOps and CI/CD implementation strategy:
Gene: Why did you decide to first focus on release automation?
View original post 866 more words